Everyone entering Gripstone will have to follow these temporary guidelines and those posted at Gripstone:
- If you are currently sick or have been in contact with someone who is ill, please stay home.
- People in high risk groups should not attend.
- Participant numbers within Gripstone will be limited to 50 people in the facility at any given time. Check the home page “climber count meter” to see how busy the gym is at any given time
- Use hand sanitizer before and after cash or credit transactions.
- Face masks are required while not actively climbing or training.
- Café area will need to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Check-in with a staff member will be required for entry
- Upon entry (and departure), use hand sanitizer on your hands.
- 6- foot social distancing will be required within Gripstone.
- There may be some inconvenience due to enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures implemented for your health and well- being.
- Chalk bag, lead rope and towel rentals will be suspended.
- Our water dispenser will be temporarily “out of service.”—Bring your own. (Bottled water will still be available for purchase.)
- Showers will be Temporarily “Out of service” until further notice.
- Yoga classes will be paused until July 27 or until further notice from the state of Arizona.
- The Yoga room and our fitness room will be closed until July 27 or until further notice from the state of Arizona.
- Everyone will be required to check out with a staff member so that current participant numbers can be monitored.