GRIPSTONE IS REOPENING!!!!!
June 1 (Members only)
June 8 (General admission)
Now that we are reopening we need to talk about some of the changes you will see. These changes will follow as closely as possible the guidelines that Arizona State and the CDC are implementing to provide as safe an experience as possible at Gripstone.
IMPORTANT: Before returning to Gripstone, everyone will need to have the new Covid-19 waiver on file at Gripstone. This is IN ADDITION to the standard gym climbing waiver that is also required to be on file (These are valid for one year so if in doubt, please check to see if you will need to refresh this also). This can be done online on our website: www.Gripstone.net and from your smartphone.
New Temporary Gripstone hours:
- Monday –Saturday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- CLOSED: Sunday
2020 Summer Campz will not be held
Teamz will resume June 9
Everyone entering Gripstone will have to follow these temporary guidelines and those posted at Gripstone:
- Participant numbers within Gripstone will be limited to 50 people in the facility at any given time. (you can call ahead before you come to see if there is a possibility of having to wait for entry).
- Due to the limitation of numbers, participating persons only will be allowed in the climbing area (everyone in the climbing area must be a paid participant)
- Max group size: 5 persons (must limit visit to 2 hours).
- Café area will need to follow social distancing guidelines.
- June 1-6 will be open for Members only.
- On your first visit, check-in with a staff member will be required for entry and to reactivate frozen memberships.
- Everyone will be required to check out with a staff member so that current participant numbers can be monitored.
- No large groups or parties will be booked initially
- If you are currently sick or have been in contact with someone who is ill, please stay home.
- People in high risk groups should not attend.
- Upon entry (and departure), use hand sanitizer on your hands.
- 6- foot social distancing will be required within Gripstone.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after cash or credit transactions.
- Face masks are recommended.
- There may be some inconvenience due to enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures implemented for your health and well- being.
- Chalk bag, lead rope and towel rentals will be suspended.
- Our water dispenser will be temporarily “out of service.”—Bring your own. (Bottled water will still be available for purchase.)
- Showers will be Temporarily “Out of service” until further notice.
- Yoga mats will not be provided at this time (Bring your own!)
- Yoga classes will be limited at this time to 8 persons max.
- Yoga participation is only guaranteed with a reservation.
- Please check temporary Yoga schedule as some classes have changed.
We are SUPER excited to see all of you here again.
During our closure, we have been working tirelessly to improve our facility:
- New and improved party room
- A new “Crack Training Machine”
- A new “Yaniro systems wall”
- All new routes!!!!
- And More!!
See You Soon!!!!!
Your Gripstone Family
CLIMBING, YOGA & CAFE
319 N Lee Blvd. Prescott, AZ 86301
State of the art climbing and bouldering walls
designed by Tony Yaniro, the father of sport climbing.
Climbing, Bouldering, Yoga, Cafe & Pro-Shop
Climbing Waiver Info
Important Note: EVERYONE entering our facility must complete a waiver whether climbing or not. No exceptions.
THREE WAIVER OPTIONS Please be sure to select the correct one.
This is the Preferred method for adults and for minors who will be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian
You may fill out, sign and submit the waiver form online. You will then be sent an email confirmation to complete the process. This quick and easy method saves you time on your first visit to Gripstone. You may also follow the same quick and easy process in person at Gripstone.
This option is available for those who do not want to use the online system. The waiver can be printed here , signed and presented to Gripstone on arrival.
** WAIVER MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE PARTICIPATING MINOR’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN – AND IF PARENT / LEGAL GUARDIAN WILL NOT BE PRESENT AT TIME OF FORM SUBMISSION THE FORM MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PHOTOCOPY OF THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN’S DRIVERS LICENSE TO AUTHENTICATE THE SIGNATURE**
USED FOR GROUPS & PARTIES
This is the version to use for groups, parties or events when you need to print several copies to be filled out by each individual at a later time. ** FOR MINORS (18 Years or under): WAIVER MUST BE COMPLETED BY THE PARTICIPATING MINOR’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN – AND IF PARENT / LEGAL GUARDIAN WILL NOT BE PRESENT AT TIME OF FORM SUBMISSION THE FORM MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PHOTOCOPY OF THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN’S DRIVERS LICENSE TO AUTHENTICATE THE SIGNATURE**
LOCATION & INFO
319 N Lee Blvd. Prescott, AZ 86301